Request a Refund
How do I submit a request for a refund?
- Submit a request at the link below that corresponds to your reason for cancellation
- Provide necessary documentation
- Your refund will then be reviewed to see if it meets our criteria
- Deadline for refund request and all supporting documentation is due one week after event ends.
FILE A REQUEST
Please click on the link below that corresponds to your personal situation for which you are seeking a refund. If your situation qualifies, you will receive a 100% refund of your registration fees for any one of the following reasons (note: documentation of proof will be needed):
- The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor or a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70 within one month of the event: FILE REQUEST
- Adverse weather in your area including snow, frost, fog or storm where the police service or other local government agency have issued warning not to travel: FILE REQUEST
- Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee to this event; FILE REQUEST
- Jury duty which the attendee was unaware of at the time of registration: FILE REQUEST
- The attendee being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration: FILE REQUEST
- Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services: FILE REQUEST
- The attendee being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly: FILE REQUEST