REQUEST A REFUND
How do I submit a request for a refund?
1. Submit a request at the link below that corresponds to your reason for cancellation
2. Provide necessary documentation
3. Your refund will then be reviewed to see if it meets our criteria
FILE A REQUEST
Please click on the link below that corresponds to your personal situation for which you are seeking a refund. If your situation qualifies, you will receive a 100% refund of your registration fees for any one of the following reasons (note: documentation of proof will be needed):
- The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor or a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70: FILE REQUEST
- Adverse weather in your area including snow, frost, fog or storm where the police service or other local government agency have issued warning not to travel: FILE REQUEST
- Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee to this event; FILE REQUEST
- Jury duty which the attendee was unaware of at the time of registration: FILE REQUEST
- The attendee being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration: FILE REQUEST
- Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services: FILE REQUEST
- The attendee being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly: FILE REQUEST
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need additional information.