Wreath Makers Live Inability to Attend Refund Policy
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I submit for a refund?
Three easy steps:
- Submit your claim at this website: www.wreathmakerslive.com/refundrequest
- Provide a few supporting documents
- Your refund will then be reviewed to see if it meets the criteria
We want you prepared to respond to anything life throws your way. You will receive a 100% refund of your registration fees for any one of the following reasons (note: documentation of proof will be needed):
- The death, injury, or illness happening to the attendee or exhibitor or a member of their immediate family who is under the age of 70;
- Adverse weather in your area including snow, frost, fog or storm where the police service or other local government agency have issued warning not to travel;
- Mechanical breakdown, accident, fire or theft in route of a private vehicle taking the attendee to this event;
- Jury duty which the attendee was unaware of at the time of registration;
- The attendee being summoned to appear at court proceedings as a witness which they were unaware of at the time of registration;
- Burglary or fire at the residence of the attendee in the forty-eight (48) hours immediately before this event that required attendance of the emergency services;
- The attendee being a member of the armed forces and being posted overseas unexpectedly;
When does my refund policy start?
The moment you pay your registration fee!
When does my refund policy coverage end?
Upon the show opening on the first day of the event!
What if I attend one day, but can’t attend the next?
Sorry, registration fees cannot be pro-rated. If you attend one day of registration you cannot be refunded for any other missed functions.
When can I file a claim?
As soon as you know that you’re unable to attend Wreath Makers Live or up to 10 days after the event, the policy will provide 100% refund should you be unable to attend due to a covered reason mentioned above.
Wait… I can file a claim AFTER the event if I missed it?
Yes. If anything comes up and you have to miss the event, you can submit a request for review up to 10 days after the event to get your full refund!
What do I have to do to sign up for this refund policy?
Nothing! It is automatically included with your registration to attend Wreath Makers Live.
I still have questions – who on the Wreath Makers Live staff can help me?
You’ll need to email email@example.com.