WREATH MAKERS LIVE REGISTRATION 2020
Limited Seating! Join us in Dallas, TX on July 16-18, 2020 for Wreath Makers Live! Back by popular demand, Creative Entrepreneurs in the Wreath Making Industry will be able to get together, rub elbows, and meet face to face to talk and learn from a group of successful business owners that have walked the path you’re heading down!
Inability to Attend Insurance
WML will provide No Refunds if you are unable to attend. Instead, we now provide a refund insurance policy. Registration Insurance is now included in all registration fees. This coverage is underwritten by Lloyds of London. You will receive a 100% refund if you are unable to attend the event for a reason outside of your control that is covered under the policy. This coverage starts on the date you pay for registration and ends on the first date of the show, July 16, 2020.
Click Here to learn more.
WML 2020 – PAYMENT OPTIONS
- A one-time payment of $599
- Three installments of $199.67 (one installment of $199.67 today, plus two more months at $199.67 each)
Wreath Makers Live 2020!
Your registration includes:
- THREE DAYS of Wreath Makers Live 2020, Thursday, July 16 through Saturday, July 18, 2020
- BUSINESS BUILDING sessions
- Learning to EXPAND your brand and your business
- Making lasting connections and networking with other business buddies
- A “social center” networking area where you can discuss various social media topics throughout the event
- DIGITAL SWAG including multiple social media training sessions inside an exclusive Facebook group before the event
- DESIGN sessions
- Learning design ideas and trends that will EXPAND your creativity
- Emphasis on an untapped industry for your business
- Learning from top designers in the field
- WORKBOOK to help you quickly implement and use as a tool long after WML is over
PLUS… lunch and snacks for three days, exclusive after hours meet and greets, and TONS of fun!
What are the date?
WML2020 consists of THREE DAYS of Expanding and Growing which starts on Thursday, July 16 and ends on Saturday, July 18.
Is the ticket transferable?
No, the ticket is not transferable.
Do you offer a refund?
Refer to our refund policy here by clicking this link.
If I choose the partial payment option can I pay it off early?
No. Our system only accepts either full payment of the ticket price or 3 monthly installments.
When should I check in to the hotel?
We suggest you check into the hotel the day before the event. We’ll kickoff the event with a meet and greet on Wednesday, July 15 at 7 PM. Each day of the event starts early in the morning and ends at approximately 4:30 PM in the afternoon; but we’ll mingle in the hotel lobby with guests after hours. Most people will check in on Wednesday, July 15 and checkout on Sunday, July 18.
Will this be streamed online or will it be recorded so we can watch it later if we can’t make it there in person?
At this time we don’t have live stream tickets available.
What will I get for my ticket?
3 days of learning to EXPAND your brand and your creative talent, making lasting connections and networking with other biz buddies, learning new design ideas and trends that will give you more confidence in your skills; exclusive after hours of meet and greets; lots of laughing and fun!
What if my payment doesn’t go through?
If you’ve checked your card number on file and it’s accurate and know you have the funds to purchase the amount, you will need to contact your bank to inquire.
Does the ticket include hotel?
No. We highly recommend staying at the hotel as lots of networking happens after hours…I mean..who wouldn’t want to share an ice tea with Damon? For more information on your hotel stay, visit our accommodations page.
Does the ticket include meals?
The ticket does include lunch and beverages for each day. It does not include breakfast or supper. We hope to offer a quick grab and go dinner option for supper to give you an inexpensive and quick meal option.